Friday, May 12, 2006

 

my fear...public speaking!

and so i'm being back-tracked and trained as a new hire engr. a bunch of us are having all day trainings every Tue and Thurs for 3 weeks. now that i'm out of the office at least 2 days a week, i'm swamped with the old job and the new job that's starting next Fri. today's supposed to be my day off, but i'm sitting in my cube, trying to catch up.

being totally clueless about what i need to do for the new assignment, i'm already having due date by the end of the month.

for the old assignment, i'm taking over a change as the owner of it. it only makes sense to have me being the owner of that paperwork, since it actually belongs to the new group i'm going to. however, the most fearful (or one of the) thing that i realized is...i have to present! not only to my group, but possibly to the chief engr!! i never like to do public speaking, and i get all nervous and shaky. sigh...but the ppl in my old group just said the same thing to me,"if you want to be a good engr, u have to learn how to present."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?